Conference Scholarships for
The NIEAPA Board of Directors is pleased to offer scholarships to the NIEAPA Annual Conference which will be held this year on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at Drury Lane in Oak Brook. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to NIEAPA members who qualify in terms of financial need and full time students who are currently either in an internship or graduate program - EAP internship or course of study is preferred.
NIEAPA Professional Member (3 available):
1. Must be a NIEAPA member in good standing.
2. Must demonstrate financial need, by one of the following:
(b) working part-time while seeking full-time employment
(c) other financial need to be specified (e.g. unemployed spouse).
Student (3 available): If the student meets any of these requirements they qualify for the scholarship.
1. Must show proof of student status (e.g., institution ID Card)
2. Must currently be enrolled full or part time in an:
(a) Accredited University or College, Community College, or an IAODAPCA certified training program
All application information will be kept confidential by the decision-making body.
1. Applications must be received by May 11, 2019.
*If mailing, please post several days prior to ensure that it will be received by the deadline.
2. Applicants will be notified by May 18, 2019 so that if denied, they will have the opportunity to register for the Conference.
3. Preference will be given to those who have not received a scholarship in the prior year.
4. Applicants must submit forms via
(a) online (preferred): CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM
(b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) fax 312-540-9900
(d) USPS mail to NIEAPA, c/o 400 E. Randolph #3725, Chicago, IL 60601.
5. If the number of qualified applicants exceeds the number of scholarships available a lottery
system will be used to determine the recipients.
If you require a paper copy of the form or have any questions, please contact Tricia Fusilero at NIEAPA@corpevent.com or call 312-756-7756.