With over 200 members, the Northern Illinois Chapter of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association (NIEAPA) is one of the largest and most active in the world. For more information about the Employee Assistance Professionals Association, go to www.eapassn.org.
What are the By-Laws of the NIEAPA Chapter?
What are the Policies & Procedures of the NIEAPA Chapter?
NIEAPA also follows the EAPA Code of Ethics and supports the Core Technologies.
NIEAPA Mission Statement:
NIEAPA is dedicated to the advocacy for and promotion of Employee Assistance and other workplace-based behavioral health, substance abuse and organizational consultation services. Emphasizing EAPA’s core technologies, NIEAPA offers educational and career development opportunities for members of the EAP profession, as well as for mental health, human resources, and substance abuse treatment providers.
NIEAPA Diversity Statement: BE A PART OF OUR GROWING PROFESSION AND GROW YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE!
NIEAPA members shall seek to develop an awareness of their own personal and cultural values and beliefs as one way of appreciating the importance of multicultural identities in our lives and in the lives of those we serve. NIEAPA members shall have and continue to develop specialized knowledge and understanding about the values, traditions and systems of all employees at the workplaces they serve.
The Employee Assistance Professionals Association. Northern Illinois Chapter, invites you to become a member and enjoy the many benefits you will receive:
- Attend free bi-monthly Chapter meetings, which include educational
- programs of interest
- Obtain CEUs and PDHs for Social Workers, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Human Resource Professionals, and CEAPs
- Receive quarterly Chapter Newsletters
- Obtain discounts for the local and international conferences
- Meet colleagues who are part of your profession
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in the profession
- Participate in outstanding networking opportunities
- Have access to all resources available through the International Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA)
- Receive Journal of Employee Assistance, the EAPA quarterly publication
- Enjoy the option of serving on NIEAPA committees, providing the opportunity to meet some of the leading area Employee Assistance Professionals
Also check out our Job Postings page to see current EAP and EAP-related employment opportunities OR fill in the online form here with instructions to place your company’s job listings on this web site.