NIEAPA MembershipBE A PART OF OUR GROWING PROFESSION AND
GROW YOUR PROFESSIONAL FUTURE!
The Employee Assistance Professionals Association. Northern Illinois Chapter, invites you to become a member and enjoy the many benefits you will receive:
- Attend free bi-monthly Chapter meetings, which include educational programs of interest
- Obtain CEUs and PDHs for Social Workers, Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Human Resource Professionals, and CEAPs
- Access to the NIEAPA listserv
- Receive quarterly Chapter Newsletters
- Obtain discounts for the local and international conferences
- Meet colleagues who are part of your profession
- Stay abreast of new developments and trends in the profession
- Participate in outstanding networking opportunities
- Have access to all resources available through the International Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA)
- Receive Journal of Employee Assistance, the EAPA quarterly publication
- Enjoy the option of serving on NIEAPA committees, providing the opportunity to meet some of the leading area Employee Assistance Professionals
Join EAPA & NIEAPA
- Membership is by individual, not by company
- People from the same company cannot "share" membership
- Individuals must join EAPA in order to join NIEAPA
- Students receive discounted membership dues fee
- Dues must be renewed annually
Your EAPA membership is an investment in your own professional growth, and an important building block in strengthening the employee assistance profession. A list of membership categories can be viewed here.
Group Membership Discounts
Are there several members of your company interested in becoming members? Following is a discount rate based on the number of people in your membership group, assuming the membership fee of $170 per person. For example if you have 5 members in your Entity Group, you will receive a 10% off on your total membership fee. An invoice will then be sent to the Agency to pay this fee for their employers.
2 - 5 10%
*Chapter Dues are not included on the discount rate. NIEAPA dues is $40/year and is in addition to the EAPA dues.
EAPA Questions? Contact EAPA’s Member Services Manager at email@example.com or call 703-387-1000 x334. Please note the EAPA office is located in EST time zone.
NIEAPA Questions? Contact Tricia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-756-7756.
- Exclusive subscriptions to EAP publications and access to online educational and research resources.
- Deep discounts on EAP conferences, certification, and training.
- Peer to peer connection with EAP leaders and practitioners in your community and around the world.
- Opportunity to expand your horizons and grow your career as part of the world’s largest organization for EA professionals.
See a more detailed list of current EAPA Membership Benefits!
Member of the Year Award
Each year NIEAPA honors a Member of the Year at the annual Conference. NIEAPA chapter members have the opportunity to nominate a fellow active member for the honor of Member of the Year. Please participate in this nomination process by clicking here and completing the online form. The Awards Committee, which is comprised of the previous years’ recipients, will review the candidates' qualifications and select the winner. The Member of the Year will receive the award during the luncheon at the NIEAPA Annual Conference on June 5, 2018.
Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
The world’s only professional credential denoting expertise in the EAP body of knowledge and behavioral health in the workplace. Professionals in any field become certified in their specialty to demonstrate their expertise and commitment to their profession. Employee assistance is no different!
What is a CEAP?
CEAP Forms and Application
Employee Assistance Specialist - Clinical (EAS-C)
Make sure to join us at our upcoming training July 31st! \The EAS-C is role specific training designed for mental health professionals in private practice in the United States who contract with EAP companies to provide EA services to work organizations, employees, and family members.
What is EAS-C and How Can I Register?